Winding pathways meander through the spacious grounds and gardens (4 acres/ 16000 square meters) of the villa and casinhas areas. Coconut groves and clusters of cashew trees and bougainvillea take you to an extensive beach frontage, cultivated to give an uncultivated, natural effect and conveying a unique sense of spiritual communion with nature.
Aashyana respects ecology. Rain water is harvested during the monsoons.
The grounds incorporate:
- Separate beachfront sit-outs for villa and casinha guests; private entrance to Candolim beach the ideal location for meditation and contemplation
- An outdoor dining area for villa guests
- Swimming pool, poolside loungers and toilet/shower at the pool
- Aashyana grounds are for the exclusive use of the villa guests. However the casinha guests have access to the swimming pool, beach and a beach sit-out along a marked pathway on the edge of Aashyana grounds.
- Massage rooms (book for appointment)