------------------- Header ---------- -->
------------------- Slide shown ---------- -->
Villa accomodation & facilities checklist
- A magnificent living room
- A plant-filled atrium
- A white mosaic and black stone guest washroom
- A huge, garden-front verandah running the entire length of the villa
- A vast verandah dining area
- Several seating areas facing coconut groves and a tropical garden
- Bedroom 1: suite, with a four-poster double bed (6 ft. 3” wide) and stunning attached bathroom; both open into a private courtyard with a coconut tree and a water basin. The bedroom gives out on a large terrace facing a serene Zen garden.
- Bedroom 2: an imposing room with a double bed (6 ft. 3” wide) and attached bathroom, opening into a private courtyard. In addtion to the bathroom inside, there is also an external circular bathtub in stone in the private courtyard. The bedroom’s picture-windows overlook the garden and the sea beyond.
- A kitchen and pantry servicing house guests
First floor, at the top of a sweeping staircase:
- Bedroom 3: an exceptionally spacious suite with a double-bed (6 ft. 3” wide) on a raised platform, a sitting area and an attached bathroom. The suite’s private terrace overlooks the Arabian sea.
- Bedroom 4: with double-bed (6 ft. 3” wide) and attached bathroom. The bedroom opens onto a terrace shared with Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 5: flexible sleeping arrangements: twin beds can be joined to form a huge double bed (6 ft. 6” wide); spacious, mosaic-tile bathroom attached. Can be accessed either by an independent staircase or via Bedroom 4.
- A pleasant reading lounge
- A wide, sea-facing terrace