Terms and conditions
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your holiday due to reasons beyond our control, all efforts will be made by us to arrange alternative accommodation at Candolim village. If despite our efforts a similar, alternate place is not available, we will refund all the monies advanced to us. The above offer will not apply in cases where the cancellation is the consequence of non payment of any part of the cost of the accommodation.
- If the cancellation or any loss or damage occurs due to natural calamities, strikes, industrial disputes, war, government actions etc or if there is any loss including erratic water and electricity supply or damages caused on account of the above, we shall not be made liable.
- We shall not be made liable for any accidents at the pool or at the beach or due to any slip or fall.
- As regards the documentation for visa, stay and travel in Goa and currency regulations in India, you are advised to contact your travel agents for up to date information.
- All disputes shall be filed in the competent court having jurisdiction over Candolim village, Goa, India.
- Arrival & departure timings: To facilitate a smooth and comfortable transition for the arrival and departure of our guests, we have fixed the arrival and departure timings as : 02:00PM arrival and 10:00AM departure.
- Holiday accommodation is booked exclusively for persons named in the booking forms.
- Breakages: All breakages or damages to the accommodation must be reported immediately; these must be refunded locally. We also reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages not reported and discovered after departure.
- Please fill and submit the on-line enquiry form. We will get back to you on the availability of requested
- Our acknowledgement mail will contain payment details and a link to the booking form along with the confirmation of the reservation, the rental price and deposit required.
- A non refundable deposit of 25% of the property rental price is required at the time of booking. If the booking is within 10 weeks of the start of your holiday the full amount is due.
- We allow 10 days from the date of your reservation for the booking form and monies to reach us otherwise, we will automatically release your reservation.
- The full balance is due 10 weeks prior to the booked date.
- On receipt of the full balance, we will send a confirmation of your booking.