Activities on site or nearby
Swimming | Spa | Yoga | Wellbeing | Bird Watching | Fishing | Historical sites | Museums | Galleries | Plant life | Water Sports | Shopping | Flea markets
- Take a dip in the lovely 25m long pool, surrounded by sun loungers and palm trees; or just chill out in one of the many sitting areas
- Stroll through the private gate onto bustling Candolim beach where you can swim or cruise up and down the golden sands checking out the beach shacks and hawkers
- Experience water sports (jet-skiing, parasailing and banana boat hire)
- Ask for a massage from one of the on-site masseurs.
- Visit Old Goa to see the remains of St Francis Xavier's body, still preserved in the Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Spare some time for exploring the backstreets of Fontainhas, the old quarter of the capital Panjim, where the Portuguese influence on Goa remains evident. You may see the colonial villas in their faded glory, visit the 16th-century Adilshahi Palace and enjoy local Goan food at the eateries
- Head to the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, set on the island of Chorao along the Mandovi River. It is home to a variety of rare and endangered species, including mudskippers and black drongos.